The Bellaire District Fire Department provides fire and rescue services for the Village of Bellaire, Kearney Township, and Forest Home Township.
Emergency services include:
- Structural firefighting.
- Advanced life support-emergency medical services & assistance.
- Search and rescue.
- Vehicle extrication.
- Hazardous material operations-level response.
- Wild land and urban interface fire suppresion.
- Mutual aid responses with other departments.
- Scene stabilization and security.
- Public fire education.
- Emergency responses not otherwise classified.
Regular meetings of the Bellaire Fire District Authority Board are held on the second Monday of each month, at 7:00 p.m. at the fire hall located at 735 Broad Street.
Ambulance service in the Bellaire area is provided by Allied EMS Systems, Inc., a non-profit corporation.